Hours of Operation
If you would like product and pricing information, our AlgaeControl.US sales team is available to assist you Monday through Friday, 9a.m.-6p.m. EST at 1-888-ALGAE-US (1-888-254-2387). For order status information or other assistance with an order you have already placed with AlgaeControl.US, please call 1-800-928-5811 or use our contact page.
AlgaeControl.US sells and ships products within the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii through our Dealer Network. Please refer to our Dealer page for an authorized Dealer near you. If your state does not have a Dealer listed or if they do not service your type of application, you may contact us directly.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a product, please contact the Dealer from whom you purchased your product.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a product that you purchased directly from AlgaeControl.US, please call 1-800-928-5811 for a Return Material Authorization(RMA) request number within 90 calendar days of the receipt of the product. The product must be returned to the AlgaeControl.US warehouse within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original undamaged packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. A $50.00 restocking fee will be assessed on any opened hardware or accessory.
* Please note that AlgaeControl.US does not permit the return of or offer refunds for damaged products.
The following protocol must be followed for returns.
- Contact AlgaeControl.US at 1-800-928-5811 for technical assistance
- Confirmation of proper installation adherence
- Ship to AlgaeControl.US (if requested) an algae and water sample
- Return product with Return Material Authorization number (RMA) and an algae and water sample
- See note below on shipping liability
Upon receipt of product, AlgaeControl.US will test product and water sample to determine the problem. If the product is determined defective, AlgaeControl.US will replace the product with a new one.
*NOTE: AlgaeControl.US recommends that you:
- Use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns.
- Insure your package for safe return to AlgaeControl.US by declaring the full value of the shippment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
If you choose not to:
- Use a carrier that offers tracking
- Insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Please note that the United States Postal Service(USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calender-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) Product: System Failure Out of Box
An Sonic Solutions-branded hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, upon its first use out of the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call the Dealer from whom you purchased your product. If you purchased your product directly from AlgaeControl.US then call AlgaeControl.US Technical Support at 1-800-928-5811 within 30 calendar days of the invoice date.
AlgaeControl.US Technical Support will determine whether the product is DOA and if so, replace it with a new product of the same type that you ordered. You will be provided the procedure for returning the DOA product. Your new product of the same type will be shipped to you at the expense of AlgaeControl.US upon receipt of the DOA product.
Product must be deemed DOA by AlgaeControl.US Technical Support within 30 calendar days of invoice date in order to receive a replacement unit. AlgaeControl.US reserves the right to test returned DOA product. If the condition of the product is misrepresented by the customer, AlgaeControl.US may impose a $100.00 handling fee.
Proof of Purchase
AlgaeControl.US will send you a receipt, as well as, your Certificate of Guarantee with your order when your order is shipped.
Credit Card Security
AlgaeControl.US requires the credit card security code for your card for any credit card purchase. The credit card security code is an individual three-or-four digit number specific to your credit card that may be printed on the face of your card above the embossed account number (if American Express), or on the back of your card, on the signature panel (if Visa, MasterCard or Discover). Asking for and confirming your credit card's security code helps validate that you - and only you - are in possession of your credit card and protects you from unauthorized use of your account.
*** For your protection and ours, AlgaeControl.US does not retain your credit information in our files.
AlgaeControl.US accepts bank wire transfers as a valid form of payment. If you would like to use a wire transfer to pay for your order, please follow these steps:
- Contact AlgaeControl.US at 1-888-ALGAE-US (1-888-254-2387) and place an order by phone.
- Obtain the final dollar total of your order including tax and any applicable shipping charges from the AlgaeControl.US representative.
- Reference your order number with your payment and have your bank electronically transfer the total dollar amount of your order.
If your bank representative should have any questions, a Wachovia representative for AlgaeControl.US account may be reached at 1-843-727-1130, FAX:1-843-727-1135. Processing time varies among banking institutions and can be delayed. Please allow 1 business day for the processing of your wire transfer.
AlgaeControl.US offers 4 convenient shipping options:
- Standard Shipping: This option is standard on all orders unless otherwise specified. Products shipped via standard service are normally delivered within five business days after shipment.
- 2-Day Shipping: For an additional charge, we offer this expedited shipping option on most of our products. Products shipped via two-day service prior to 2:00 p.m. EST are normally delivered by 5:00 p.m. local time two-three business days after shipment.
- 2-3 Day International Shipping: For an additional charge, we offer this expedited shipping option on products shipped to international locations. Products shipped prior to 2:00 p.m. EST, are normally delivered by 5:00 p.m. local time two-three business days after shipment.
- Overnight Delivery: For an additional charge, we offer this expedited shipping option on most of our products. Products shipped prior to 2:00 p.m. EST, via overnight service are normally delivered by 5:00 p.m. local time one business day after shipment. Overnight delivery is not available for orders shipping to some continental U.S. rural communities, Alaska, Hawaii or International.
All of our shipments contain valuable equipment. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where someone you trust will be available to sign for your package. Please note that we are not able to adjust the shipping address once a package has left AlgaeControl.US warehouse. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery.
Undeliverable Packages: Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, please contact us to make arrangements for reshipment.
Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the package will be returned to us.
The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and warehouse processing time and does not include transit time. Payment processing will not begin until we receive all the information we need and full payment or a full authorization, in the case of credit card.
Orders placed on the weekend or a holiday will begin payment processing the next business day. Orders for in-stock items that are eligible for same-day shipping must be received before 2:00 p.m. EST, pending payment processing. Orders placed on the weekend or on a holiday will begin payment processing the next business day. Unanticipated changes in supply can affect product availability.
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
AlgaeControl.US endeavors to offer you the best prices on current products and selected accessories. Your total order price will include the price of the product (on the day of shipping) plus any applicable shipping and handling charges. AlgaeControl.US reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at the AlgaeControl.US web site at any time.
Order lead time is the length of time it will take us to validate your credit card or wire transfer, assemble the right products, test and package your order. Shipping time is the length of time it will take for the package to travel from our warehouse to your shipping address.
AlgaeControl.US makes every effort to ship your product according to the estimated lead times. The estimated lead times are in business days (Monday through Friday) excluding Federal Reserve holidays. Lead times will begin the following business day for orders placed and credit cleared after 2:00 p.m. EST. Lead times quoted are for orders that are partially shipped - meaning items ship as soon as they are available. If you have requested a complete shipment, please add 3-5 additional days for transportation and order consolidation processing.
Although every effort is made to ship your order according to the lead time provided, shipping dates may change due to changes in supply and circumstances outside the control of AlgaeControl.US. If the lead time changes, AlgaeControl.US will contact you via Email and provide a revised shipping estimate.
We encourage you to contact AlgaeControl.US Sales Support at 1-800-928-5811 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for order status information.
Given the popularity of some products, AlgaeControl.US may restrict the number of such items that you may purchase in a given time period. Any product limit restrictions will be posted on the AlgaeControl.US web site. This information is subject to change.
AlgaeControl.US endeavors to stay at the forefront of technological advancement. For this reason, AlgaeControl.US reserves the right to discontinue products and implement new products without notice.
All AlgaeControl.US products carry a two-year Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Other Terms and Conditions
- AlgaeControl.US is not responsible for typographical or web server errors.
- AlgaeControl.US reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at any time.
- All sales at AlgaeControl.US are governed by South Carolina law, without giving effect to it's conflict of law provisions.
- No AlgaeControl.US dealer, employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the AlgaeControl.US policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.